Sunday 12 August 2007

A misunderstanding........

I think I've caused a bit of a misunderstanding. In my last post I copied a piece from toddlerplanet about inflammatory breast cancer and I think, judging from some of the lovely comments I've had, that some of you thought it was me who had been diagnosed. Thankfully it isn't. A fellow blogger, dottycookie, mentioned it on her blog and asked anyone who could to pass the information on. My mother had breast cancer, and survived, nearly 20 years ago and I just wanted to help somebody else avoid the pain and suffering if at all possible.

I hope this clears this up, thanks for all your comments. I've edited the post to hopefully make it a bit clearer!

6 comments:

Mary said...

I am sorry I misunderstood. I hope i havent upset you as that was not my intention.Thank you for this info Mary

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi Julia, I must admit when I first read your last post I thought that too. It was only when I re-read I realised! It's such a good idea to post this info though! xx

Ragged Roses said...

Sorry I misunderstood it Julia - I was so shocked to read it I couldn't read it a second time. Such a good idea to post this info tho - thanks!
Kim x

Racheal Miles said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love the picture of your kitchen.
It is just how I would like my kitchen to look.
Racheal

dottycookie said...

Thanks for passing on the link, Julia - this was news to me and shocked me so much I had to link to it. This is a great medium for spreading information ...

Laura Anne Terry said...

This was lovely to reead