Monday 23 April 2007

My latest finds




These are the latest treasures found at the local car boot (not a very good photo). There happened to be a lady with a van load of fabrics and bits and pieces from France so you can imagine I fell upon her with great delight.


The aprons are so gorgeous and useful too, what more could you ask for?


The weekend has been a delight in many ways. Firstly we had fab weather which always helps, we had friends around all weekend, and yesterday our son was in his first scout parade with his fellow beavers which made us so proud, although he did have a bit of a wobble when he had to walk at the front of the parade!


Today I took our daughter for her first look at pre-school, life is moving on too fast. This is the first time she'll have been in a nursery type place so she was a bit nervous but I tried to remain upbeat for her, although inside I really don't want to let her go!


Many thanks to Suzie for her first comment on my blog. I'd been waiting with baited breath for that first one, so phew I'm glad it arrived. I think I may be in danger of becoming addicted to these blogs, every time I go on a new one there are 20 more to look at. There's also so much for me to learn - eg. how do you put a blog link into your post, and how do you put picture into the books you're reading section, any suggestions will be gratefully received.


2 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

you're off to a great start! i especially love your first post =) have fun bloggin'... debbie

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Love the finds, WOW, I would have been sooo excited. As for the blogging, you will pick it all up as you go along, hey you asked some questions I do not know about!
Just enjoy it, most things are on the top of the posting page, play about, mistakes are always the best way to learn!
HAVE FUN
Suzie Sews
PS Amazed you read ALL my blog, that took some doing, it made me happy, thanks!